- Christina Gombar on Author Spotlight: Jennifer Buxton
- Content and Form – Check this Interview with Ryan Ridge | Puerto del Bloga on Books I’m Reading: Hey, it’s America
- Michael Behning on Growing up Writer
- John finkelstein on Puerto del Sol 47.2 is Nearly Here!
- Kitchen worktops love on Gabriella Gutiérrez y Muhs: Returning
Tag Archives: writing exercises
Sometimes I get the sense that at some point, as writers, we’re supposed to move beyond the need for “exercises.” A certain caliber of writer doesn’t need exercises, as she should have written enough stories to understand her writing process, … Continue reading