Lovely post over at the Gulf Coast blog (out of University of Houston) by Chuck Carlisle on the need, and vitality, of poetry: “Making Sense of Things.” I don’t consider myself an expert on poetry or a strong, or even an active, poet, but this essay reminds me why I think poetry, and all art, is important.
- Christina Gombar on Author Spotlight: Jennifer Buxton
- Content and Form – Check this Interview with Ryan Ridge | Puerto del Bloga on Books I’m Reading: Hey, it’s America
- Michael Behning on Growing up Writer
- John finkelstein on Puerto del Sol 47.2 is Nearly Here!
- Kitchen worktops love on Gabriella Gutiérrez y Muhs: Returning